Viagra is now widely known. It is best known for its sexual enhancement pills. But at the same time, there are still people who misunderstand and misuse the drug Viagra to improve sexual arousal. That is a false belief.
Viagra (Viagra) is a vascular drug to feed the genitals. Helps to treat erectile dysfunction, he does not tighten, helps the penis erection well. Not weaken while having sex Suitable for people with erectile dysfunction (ED).
Due to the mechanism of action of Viagra (Viagra) will actually stimulate the blood vessels to expand. This results in increased sexual performance and is stable enough for us to finish playing a love song. So today, Viagra4thai, we have carefully selected what we should know before using Viagra. Correct method and get the most efficiency With what we think we know are as follows
How much should the appropriate dosage of Viagra be taken?
- 100 milligrams suitable for “healthy people under 60 years old”
- 50 mg is suitable for “the elderly with underlying disease such as diabetes etc.”
- 25 mg is suitable for “people with impaired liver function”
Viagra is used to treat high blood pressure of the pulmonary arteries.
- Adults take 20 mg 3 times a day.
- Children have not been confirmed by a doctor. And recommended to be in the care of a doctor Before being used
How to use the drug Viagra which is correct and most effective.
- Take the drug 45 – 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Eat 1-2 hours after a meal is the best hour.
- after eating it To drink a lot of water If it is warm water, the results will be more visible. Faster
- Do not use Viagra with alcoholic beverages.
- Do not use Viagra in conjunction with nitrate drugs. Related to the heart and circulatory system Causing the blood pressure to drop very low Until it could be shocked and died
-Do not use the drug together with cimetidine because it is a drug to treat stomach ulcers and cause an increase in blood flow concentration. Will cause danger to life
Side effects can occur, but not everyone if we know ourselves before receiving the drug. Most of the side effects that occur are caused by Health and excessive drug exposure Which the symptoms are as follows
Side effects of the drug Viagra
- dizziness, headache, blurred vision, a little
- Color vision is distorted (Picture seen in blue)
- fast heartbeat
- Easy to get tired, sweat a lot
In what cases is Viagra Sidegra (Sidegra) contraindicated?
Have you ever heard of prohibited drugs? In fact, some drugs are not drugs that should not be imported, but are not suitable for Only certain types of people who are not suitable for that type of drug. Of course, each drug would be an exception. Because it may cause side effects to patients, not even the drug Viagra Sidegra that may cause side effects to people in some groups.
In what cases is Viagra contraindicated? Divided into groups Of those who do not use this type of drug Most of which will be Prohibition because it might be Not suitable for age and that drug will destroy the body part, which has the following.
- In children and women Do not need to use the drug Viagra (Viagra). Many people may understand that children It is not advisable to take Viagra because it is not necessary to use this drug, which is suitable for adults. Which has problems with erectile dysfunction, therefore children do not need to use this drug.
- Do not use drugs Viagra (Viagra) with drugs in the nitrate group. Such as nitroglycerin (Nitroglycerin), which is a cardiovascular drug. Patients taking drugs for this disease often Lowers blood pressure Therefore, when using drugs Viagra (Viagra) together, it can cause death.
- Do not take drugs Viagra (Viagra) together with Cimetidine (Cimetidine). Because this drug is a drug for the treatment of stomach ulcers. If you use the drug with Prohibited drugs will increase the concentration of the blood stream. Will cause life-threatening, so this drug is considered a prohibited drug as well.
- Do not use the drug together with other antibiotics. Erythromycin (Erythromycin) This drug is an antifungal drug. That will go to synergistic effects causing side effects Together with this type of antibiotic can cause death.
Finally, the use of the drug Viagra (Viagra) as a case with various precautions and warnings. Should clearly study the risks. About the body that will be received And her style and methods to use drugs correctly and efficiently But want you to think in another angle Is to look back at ourselves, we have to focus on ourselves, turn around Paying attention to self-care as well.
What is Viagra? How it works: Viagra is known by the generic drug Sildenafil today. Because it can improve erectile dysfunction, but does not stimulate sexual arousal, the drug dilates the blood vessels that feed the penis, causing the penis to last longer. Suitable for people with sexual dysfunction.
How to take the drug Viagra correctly: should be taken 1 hour before sexual intercourse and should be taken at least 2 hours after meals by swallowing the tablet whole and drinking water accordingly. And should not take this drug more than once a day.
What we misunderstand about Viagra
- Viagra has no effect to stimulate sexual arousal.
- Can only be used by males. Because of the powerful drugs that dilate blood vessels and make the penis easier to erect
- It is a controlled drug. Because the drug has a condition of use that must be diagnosed. And prescription from a doctor first You should not buy it yourself, as there are counterfeit drugs that are substandard in the market from the FDA. Life threatening
- The more you eat, the longer it stays true. Because as mentioned above, Viagra is not a sexual enhancement drug. Large consumption It may not necessarily have adverse effects on the body more than good.
Viagra has a stimulating effect on vasodilation. It helps the brain to pass the nerves to the penis, causing an erection during sex. Until making love runs smoothly In addition, when using the drug, Viagra should not be used with other drugs. Without medical advice Is a point to be aware of Because it can be life threatening
Who is contraindicated to use Viagra:
- People who have a history of hypersensitivity to this drug or any other ingredient in the formulation.
- People with underlying disease, ischemic heart disease (Stroke) or low blood pressure. Have had a history of decreased vision Or loss of vision Tell your doctor before starting to take the medicine.
-Do not use Viagra® in people with heart disease who are using nitrate vasodilators, most commonly used to relieve chest pain due to insufficient blood supply to the myocardium, such as Nitroglycerine, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Isosorbide dinitrate, as this may cause Low blood pressure Can be fatal
-There is no indication for use in people younger than 18 years and is not for use in females.
Precautions while using Viagra:
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems. The doctor may reduce the dose.
- Always notify the doctor or pharmacist when using other drugs This is because Viagra can easily interact with other drugs. May result in reduced efficacy of Viagra Can not see the results as expected. Or may make the drug Viagra more active Until it may result in side effects that are dangerous to the body
-If taking protease inhibitors used to treat HIV such as Darunavir, Indinavir, Nelfinavir, Ritonavir, Lopinavir / ritonavir, Atazanavir, tell your doctor, your doctor may reduce the dose of Viagra®.
- If taking group drugs Alpha-blockers To treat high blood pressure Or enlarged prostate such as Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, Tamsulosin, Terazosin, Silodosin in combination with Viagra May cause drowsiness, dizziness, low blood pressure while quickly sitting or standing. Therefore, you should notify your doctor when taking these drugs.
- In case of emergency, tell your doctor or pharmacist that you are taking Viagra.
- Eating foods that are high in fat May slow down the action of Viagra
- Do not drink alcohol before taking Viagra® as it temporarily weakens the erection ability of the penis. Interferes with the efficacy of Viagra
- Viagra can help make the penis erection. When only sexually aroused
- Viagra does not stimulate the emotional state.
- If the drug Viagra does not help the penis erection Or hardly frozen for a long time Or erection for more than 4 hours, please let the doctor know
Possible side effects when taking Viagra: headache, abnormal vision, blurred vision, bluish vision, hot flashes, red face, chest pain, palpitations, sweating, fainting, seek immediate medical attention.
Misconceptions about Viagra:
The belief that Viagra can stimulate sexual arousal. It is a mistake Because this drug does not help awaken sex drive. It does not help increase sexual power. And does not help to make sex last longer But this drug will work to make the penis erection last longer. Enough for sexual activity Only when there is an arousal, sexual arousal first Therefore, the use of this drug should be under the supervision of a physician.
Viagra is a specially controlled drug. Use only in hospitals and prescribed pharmacies only. Cannot be bought in most pharmacies or online stores due to the law. And may be unsafe if not under a doctor's supervision.